CARL ZEISS

CARL ZEISS
H2-E250

Web:

Telefon / Phone: 90 216 425 64 75
Faks / Fax: 90 216 425 64 92
Adres / Address: NİDAKULE ATAŞEHİR KUZEY BARBAROS MAH. BEGONYA SOK. NO:3 K:8 ATAŞEHİR TURKEY
Stand No: H2-E250

The workshop for precision mechanics and optics opened by Carl Zeiss in Jena in 1846 enjoyed a sustained period of prosperity during its early years. On the basis of Ernst Abbe?s outstanding scientific achievements, a global player in the field of optics gradually evolved. The company?s heyday lasted for a century.

The forced partition of Germany as a result of the political situation after World War II resulted in the development of two Zeiss companies.

Following the political changes in the former East Germany in 1989/90, the two competitors merged to form a single company in 1990. Reunited, Carl Zeiss became stronger than ever before. Today, the company looks to the future with optimism and excitement.

Carl Zeiss firması 1846 yılında Jena şehrinde adını aldığı Bay Carl Zeiss tarafından hassas ölçüm aletleri ve optik cihazlar geliştiren bir atölye olarak kurulan, köklü bir geleneğe sahip bir firmadır.

1872 yılından itibaren Jena’da üretilen mikroskoplar bilimsel hesaplamalar temel alınarak oluşturuluyordu ve dolayısıyla önemli ölçüde geliştirilmiş optik özelliklere sahipti. Firma kendisine uluslararası şöhretini kazandıran bu teknolojik öncülüğü 1876 yılında optik atölyesinde sessiz bir ortak olarak firmaya katılan fizikçi ve matematikçi Ernst Abbe’ye bağlamaktadır.

Abbe’nin mikroskopta görüntü oluşma teorisi ve kendi adını taşıyan “sinüs koşulu” tüm yüksek performanslı optik sistemlerin temelini oluşturmaktadır.